- Product Description
The Littmann Model 3100’s sound capabilities deliver an exceptional auscultation experience. Clinicians' experience shows that it’s easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs and abnormal lung sounds. The user interface is incredibly simple, and non-disruptive to the auscultation workflow.
Hear It With Confidence. You spoke, we listened.
Our Littmann Model 3100 offers improved sound quality and ease-of-use to help you make a clear diagnosis, every time.
Hear What You’ve Been Missing.
The Littmann Model 3100’s exceptional sound quality reduces background noise an average of 85% with our proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology AND amplifies sounds up to 24 times to hear faint sounds you might otherwise miss.
You can auscultate immediately, thanks to our 'instant-on' technology. The Littmann Model 3100 is easy to use for quick auscultation every time. Once on: power button quickly activates backlight for low-light conditions and the stethoscope stays in battery-saving “sleep mode” until you start your next auscultation. The custom setup feature also means that your preferred settings can be stored and will be automatically set whenever you switch on.
The Interface You’ve Been Waiting For.
Incredibly simple and non-disruptive to your auscultation workflow. The easy-to-read backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and your patient’s heart rate.
Lightweight, Comfortable and Durable.
The Littmann Model 3100 has been designed to ensure comfort and durability for everyday use, weighing about the same as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope. Comes with two sizes of 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips for a custom fit and non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Quality State-of-the-art sound sensor provides a life-like high-end cardiology stethoscope sound experience
- Proprietary ambient noise reduction (ANR) technology reduces, on average, 85% of ambient background noise
- Frictional noise reduction technology helps you focus more on what you need to hear Up to 24X sound amplification for those times when you may need it
Exceptionally Easy-to-Use Interface:
- Controls are all upfront and visible while you auscultate
- LCD interface keeps you informed of current settings and battery life
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation
- Worry-free power system with multiple reminders when battery life is low
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient
- Recommended for Cardiology, Paediatric, Respiratory, A&E, ITU, Internal and General medicine
- Additional Info
Manufacturer Littmann SKU LMEL3100_1 Weight 188 Length (cm) 71 Engraving-Service Yes Warranty 2 years Chest piece Single
Write Your Own Review
Up Sells Products
Littmann Electronic ...£389.00