A couple of tips to keep your watch in a good condition
- Be nice to your watch
- Clean it often with a dry cloth
- Avoid contact with chemicals and moist environments
- Prevent it from any big shocks liek falling
- Many of our watches will save on battery when you pull out the crown at the side of the watch.
- More information about how to set a watch and how to use the PulseCounter click here.
- Do you want to be the first who sees our new product? Register yourself with NurseOClock on Facebook and Twitter
Do you got tips for us?
We like to hear from you. Do you have a tip for us? Don't hasitate and write us a quick mail.
- Are you searching for a special kind of watch but you can't find it in our shop.
- You got a terrific idea for a new watch or other product.
- You found an error/bug on our website.
Just let us know via our contact form or email us.