User's Manual Fob Watches & PulseCounter
Adjust the time
This is a manual to adjust the time of your watch:
- Pull out the crown (thats the little pin) at the side of the watch.
- By turning the crown you can move the hands
- Push the crown back in. The movement will start ticking again.
Digital watch adjust time/date
To set the time and date:
- Press 3x button B
- Seconds are flashing, adjust seconds by pressing button C
- Push 1x button A to adjust minutes
- Set minutes by pushing button C
- Push 1x button A to adjust hours
- Set hours by pushing button C
- Push 1x button A to adjust day
- Set day by pushing button C
- Push 1x button A to adjust month
- Set month by pushing button C
- Push button B when finished
Some watch models in our shop have a PulseCounter on the watch face. A PulseCounter is a handy tool which determines someones pulse rate in 15 heart beats.
- Wait till the second hand points at the 12 or 6. (photo 1)
- Start with counting 15 heart beats.
- After 15 heart beats check which number on the PulseCounter the second hand points to.
- this is the pulse rate. (photo 2, pulse of 65)
Note: A PulseCounter is not a checked and approved medical apparatus. The use of a PulseCounter is at your own risk and we can not be held responsible for any faulty readings.